Whenever we talk about Income Tax, there are several dates which should be followed while filing Income Tax Returns. Here are a few last dates that you must remember in the year 2018: –
15th March 2018
This is the due date to deposit the fourth instalment of the Advance Tax due for the Financial Year 2017-18. It is also the last date to deposit the whole amount of Advance Tax for FY 2017-18 for taxpayers covered under presumptive scheme of Section 44AD and 44ADA.
15th June 2018
31st July 2018
Lat date for filing Income tax return for FY 2017-18 for all persons except: –
- Non-Companies whose books are required to be audited
- Working partner of a firm whose accounts are required to be audited
It is the last date to deposit the second instalment of Advance Tax for the Financial Year 2018-19.
30th September 2018
Last date for filing of Audit report/Income tax return for the Financial Year 2017-18 for the following: –
30th November 2018
- Last date for filing Audit report for the Financial Year 2017-18, in case of a person who is required to provide a report pertaining to international or specified domestic transactions under section 92E
- Due date to furnish report in Form 3CEB with respect to international and specified domestic transactions
- Due date for filing of Income Tax Return for Financial Year 2017-18 for the aforesaid taxpayers.
15th December 2018
It is the last date to deposit the third instalment of Advance Tax for the Financial Year 2018-19.
Well, those were some dates that you should remember for the year 2018.